How to complain

about a superannuation fund




When you can't get your service provider to address your complaint, Complaintline helps with how to complain and get results


Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT)


If you are a member of a superannuation fund and you have a complaint about a decision made by the Fund's Trustee, you can contact the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal with your complaint. This is an independent body set up to resolve most superannuation complaints you may have.  It deals with complaints about the decisions and/or conduct of super fund trustees,

insurers, retirement savings account (RSA) providers, superannuation providers (and other relevant related decisions-makers). There is no charge to you. There are some types of complaints that the SCT cannot deal with.


Contact options

Make a complaint


Other useful information:









Complaintline has been run as a community service since 2000. Every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is correct. Complaintline will not accept any responsibility for information which is inadvertently incorrect and/or where action has been taken as a result of the information on this site or any site it links to. More


Copyright 2000-2018 Complaintline (a Scott Concepts initiative)