How to complain about a strata title and/or body corporate




When you can't get your service provider to address your complaint, Complaintline helps with how to complain and get results


Terms can be confusing.
This Queensland Government 'Home Ownership Fact Sheet' will help.


For disputes ...



Fair Trading NSW


Useful information:




Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management (BCCM)

The BCCM provides a range of information and services to those who live, invest or work in community titles schemes in Queensland. It provides information to the community about body corporate legislation. It can help you to understand your rights and obligations under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 (BCCM Act).


Useful information:




Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria

Can provide a free and confidential dispute resolution service, including advice and conflict coaching to help you resolve your dispute, if all other means have failed.

More here

Useful information:



Strata Titles disputes page on the Western Australian Government's Landgate site




Complaintline has been run as a community service since 2000. Every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is correct. Complaintline will not accept any responsibility for information which is inadvertently incorrect and/or where action has been taken as a result of the information on this site or any site it links to. More


Copyright 2000-2021 Complaintline (a Scott Concepts initiative)